Saturday, March 04, 2017

Obligatory Birthday Post

Self Portrait

In Costa Mesa, California--the morning of my 42nd birthday--I thought I was dreaming.

It was the sound of little girls singing "Let it Go" from Frozen.

Instead it wasn't a dream, but my neighbors in the hotel room adjoining mine!

I had to tell them just what a joy it was to be awakened by such sweet voices on my birthday.

And they gave me a sweet little present!


How Pretty!

Lucky Pints O' Beer
A Sweet Note
Such a beautiful way to begin a birthday!!

And if that wasn't enough...

While getting ice, I saw two really handsome gentlemen with two really cute dogs!

Children singing! Handsome men! Adorable Doggies!

A Fantastic way to begin Forty-Two!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body. Proverbs 16:24