Friday, January 27, 2017

Where Do I Kick Butt?

Little Rose

ORGANIZATION FRIENDS!

ORGANIZATION!

Folders, labels, groupings by type, number, alphabetical placement.

Schedules, lists, bullets.

Things never lost. Papers always found.

I get giddy just thinking about organizing something.

I would not do so well attempting to help a Hoarder.

"Oh no, you can keep this great, tottering mountain of mostly useless and possibly dangerous stuff! It just needs a little organization! Let's go to The Container Store!

The Container Store....

Note to future husband: Need an idea for a place to take me during courtship? The Container Store. If you would not mind walking hand in hand with me down the aisles while I talk all about how I would use every container in there.

Yeah, I know. I can get that wild!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body. Proverbs 16:24