Saturday, January 21, 2017

Three Lessons I Want My Kids To Learn From Me

Little Rose

1. It really is worth it to do what you love. Even when it is challenging, it is worth it.

2. Do not wait to start your family. As I type this, none of you are here yet. I often worry if I have missed my chance to have you. It is especially frustrating because I didn't do this on purpose. I waited because I just wanted you to have an amazing father and an example of a great marriage and family. But it's 2017 and such values have no value to so many people, that those of us that still care about such things struggle to find one another!

3. It really is okay not to be Feminists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body. Proverbs 16:24