Saturday, January 07, 2017

Ten Songs I Am Loving Right Now

Little Rose
Day Seven...

Again, not necessarily in this order!

1. Santa Lucia

2. Ding Dong Merrily On High

3. Oh What A Merry Christmas Day  God I am in tears right now. I should not listen to this stuff during Shark Week! And yes I'm still on a Yuletide kick. Technically Yule is not over. And this is the day after the Epiphany! Oh and speaking of...

4. What Child Is This

5.  God Bless The USA To be honest, I don't consider myself very Patriotic, but I love this song so much!

6.  Give Me All Your Sweet Lovin'  This is my father! One of my favorite of his songs!

7. Dixie's Land I'm Southern. This song might be somewhere in our DNA.

8.  Santa Lucia Same title, same melody, different language and meaning.

9.  Super Mario Bros. Overworld Music in Four Styles

10. Donkey Kong Country 2 - Stickerbrush Symphony Acapella

Hope you enjoy all of those! Hope I have given you some new favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body. Proverbs 16:24