Wednesday, January 04, 2017

Someone Who Inspires Me!

Little Rose

Day 4...

I am beyond blessed to have a rather large tin full of people who inspire me, both alive and amongst the spirits. Some pop up out of nowhere. Some are on this blog. Some I only write about once. Some I only write about from time to time, a few I write about frequently yet they are all woven into the very fabric of my life. It would hardly be fair or accurate to pick only one.

So this post applies to all of them.

I imagine--my friends--that you had days and nights when you did not see any reason to keep doing what you do. Those may have been the very days I felt like giving up that I looked to you to help me to keep moving forward. I will never be able to thank you enough. Some of you I will never be able to thank at all. I hope--somehow--it reaches you just what you have meant to my life. I will love you forever!

You know what I'll do? I'll create a label for them on this blog. So they will forever be easy to find. For myself, when I need a reminder of where my drive comes from. And perhaps even for others, who need an example of perseverance against all odds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body. Proverbs 16:24