Thursday, January 19, 2017

Discuss Your First Love...

Little Rose

Toby.

A little toy poodle that my mother brought home to me when I was about six.

A tan, curly haired bundle of energy that would run around and around the house when I would come home from kid prison because he was so thrilled to have me back.

He always knew when I was coming home and would wait with anticipation for me to come through the door.

He always wanted to be near me. 

I suffered a broken heart for the first time in my life when I lost him. My sweet little Toby.

In honor of him, I called my next dog Toby--the greatest dog ever!

And now I'll stop because I don't feel like crying today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body. Proverbs 16:24