Wednesday, January 18, 2017

30 Facts About Myself

Little Rose

  1. I hate doing these kinds of lists
  2. I'm about to just random post until I get to 30
  3. They will be facts but no real thought is going into them
  4. Because I hate lists like this
  5. I find these kinds of lists hard to put together
  6. Because I don't sit around thinking about thirty facts about myself
  7. I'm typing this on a MacBook Pro
  8. I'm sitting here thinking this might be a good Vlog topic
  9. But now I'm thinking this is probably not a good topic for a Vlog
  10. Because not only do I not like typing lists like this
  11. I especially would not like Vlogging it either
  12. I am typing this on challenge day 16 so I won't have to deal with this on challenge day 18
  13. I'm also watching School Daze while I do this
  14. I haven't seen School Daze in a long time
  15. I haven't ever watched this movie until the end
  16. I'm kind of blown away by how many familiar actors I see that I did not realize were in this movie
  17. Like I didn't know that lady from Tyler Perry's House of Payne was in this movie
  18. Now I'm wondering how old she is
  19. Now I'm wondering how old all these actors were when they made this movie
  20. I like Spike Lee movies
  21. I've never wanted to be in a Spike Lee movie
  22. I want to be in a Martin Scorsese movie.
  23. I'm looking forward to seeing the New Edition movie
  24. I hope it's not lame
  25. I'm watching the promo for it right now
  26. It looks a little Temptations-esque to me
  27. I liked The Temptations movie!
  28. I love the Temptations
  29. I'm glad I never went to an HBCU or any University for that matter
  30. I'm glad to be at the end of this list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body. Proverbs 16:24