Sunday, January 01, 2017

!0 Things That Make Me Really Happy

Little Rose



!!!!!NOPE!!!!!

I will not be reflecting on that thing that was 2016. 

Instead I will wish you all a happy new year and start it off with a 30 day Blog Challenge! The purpose will be for me to be more consistent in posting. 

And this year I'm going to release the fear, the anxiety, the uncertainty and actually start vlogging. That will come later this week though. Onto day one of the challenge. As the title says, 10 things that make me really happy.

1. The sound of my Mother laughing.

2. The sound of my Father laughing.

3.  My PS4.

4. My Xbox 360.

5. My Pink Mountain Schwinn

6. The bark of my Dog.

7. The Meow of my cat.

8. DashieGames videos.

9. The Winter Snow. (Even though Texas decided to cancel Winter.)

10. Books. Always books!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body. Proverbs 16:24