Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Tales from Dallas, TX


Yes this is long overdue. After all, we closed on the 12th of this month.

But you see what had happen was I was REALLY glad to be home. And with being home comes all the distractions of home.

Parents.
Fur kids.
Friends.

The Sims...

Anyway. Here is the Rosewood Center for Family Arts.

House
This stage is a wonderful thing. Spacious and kind to dancers!

Kind of an Annie/Flat Stanley hybrid

Some sweet little patrons gave us this card! And in the lobby...


Mona Lisa

Bonaparte

Flat Stanley
I did not take my picture in any of these.

And on closing day...

A lovely Sunflower...

From Abby
And an image for my nightmares...

James and Johnny
Thank goodness I love these two clowns!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body. Proverbs 16:24