Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Tales from New Bedford, MA

Zeitreion Theatre!


One of the adorably cheeky stage hands saw me taking photos of this magnificent place and stopped me.

"Hey you're not allowed to take photos of this venue!"

I froze.

"Just kidding!" He laughed.

I wasn't the first one to fall for his trick!

He teased about bad photos of the place ending up on Yelp! I will admit it was hard getting great shots of this place because of the lighting. So take my word for it, it's a lovely venue!

House 
Left
Center
Right
Above Stage

Dancing Ladies!
And this fabulous instrument was played in place of our pre-show music by a gentleman who has been entertaining audiences there for years! The children even sang along to "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes!" Adorable!

Gorgeous!
The sweetest thing, however, was backstage...

Hope you can see this, James Dean, wherever you are!
All together now!

*SWWWWOOOOONNNNN*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body. Proverbs 16:24