Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Tales from Wausau, WI

So I have now decided that instead of trying to remember whether or not I've been to a specific theatre before--and feeling like a tool when I realize I have forgotten about a place I've been to twice--I'm just going to pretend it's all brand new!

Look how pretty this place I've never been to before is!

House
Oh wow, I can't believe these lovely statues in this place! I mean this is like a Dancer or something!

Naked!
And this is Julius Ceaser or Socrates or...I don't know I've never been here before.

Wish I Could Have Gotten Closer
Okay...

Yeah...

Time to break out my old Mufaro tour files because this is just nuts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body. Proverbs 16:24