Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Tales from Fairfield, IA

Okay first of all, let me get something off my chest:

The Useless Throw
Hotels, WHY oh WHY do you do this? This little bit of model home decoration is so disheartening when you are tired and want to snuggle under some covers. WHY!!!!!!

Okay I'm done. Now on to the Sondheim Center for the Performing Arts.

Just look at this montage of pretty!

Babes at Play
Wish I Could See It Lit Up!
House
I See You Dali!
The Master!
Lennon
Goddess
And here are some tables that sat in the lobby...

Sweet

Sorry a bit blurry...

I want one!

Landscape

Nice!
This Made Me Sing "Angels We Have Heard On High"
Jordan Leave Our Mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body. Proverbs 16:24