Thursday, April 23, 2015

Tales from Detroit, MI

The Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts is another place with God all in its details!

Describes Motor City Perfectly!
Yes that's my finger. Proves I was really there!
Very Majestic!
And I could not take enough pictures of this mural in the Star dressing room! I could not name everyone. Perhaps you can pick up on everyone I can't...

Liza

Miles Davis looking like "The f*ck they got me all the way down here for?"

Louis

Lucy and Ray

Ummm...

I Want to believe it is but I can't be sure!

W.C. Fields?

Feel like I should know...

This one too. I mean, I think I know but I feel I'm wrong.

Marcel, Fred, Ginger

Billie

Dizzy and Bette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body. Proverbs 16:24