Thursday, February 05, 2015

This is the United States #2: Grand Canyon Edition

The last time I was here, the skies were perfectly clear and it was majestic. This time--clouds--and it drove home just how MASSIVE this phenomenon is.

Pictures do not do it justice my friends.

Just saying.

But enjoy them anyway...

A little dizzying at first

Almost looks like you're under water!

Cloudy with a chance of Snow

Wow!
How does this HAPPEN?!

Trying to Imagine being on the bottom and looking up!


See that little peak at the top of those clouds?

Gorgeous dot Com

Smile

Stanley at the Canyon

As close as I could get

Beautiful
Don't let me GO!

Just LOOK At IT!!!

That thing I said about the clouds!

Tears Right Now!
I am happy to have been able to see this on both a clear day and a cloudy day.

Next thing to do is actually take a donkey ride down there.

Anyone want to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body. Proverbs 16:24