Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Tales From Beaver Creek, CO

Stage Right
 Because breathing is everything. IT'S EVERYTHING!

The last time I was here was for Mufaro's Beautiful Daughters. That time was my first time and that is when I learned that African Dance at a high altitude does not mix for someone who is not used to it. The same applies for the Musical Adventures of Flat Stanley where the dancing may be minimal but the singing is in abundance.

I didn't notice that Emergency Oxygen the first time until we left. But I certainly remembered it this time. Luckily, no one needed it but it was comforting to know it was there.

A Feast for 5 Kings and 4 Queens
The other thing I don't recommend is feasting on fajitas, salad, and soup before a second show. It was still worth it though.

This put me in a Pho Coma
And nestled in the massive Christie Lodge--where we lived during our visit--is Pho 20, where the wait-staff were like your high school BFFs and the Pho was AMAZING!!!

I said it the first time I was there and I'm saying it again:

HOW DO YA'LL COLORADO FOLK BREATHE UP THERE?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body. Proverbs 16:24