Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Tales from Orange, TX

Sweet Message from the Crew at Lutcher

When I think of the Lutcher Theatre, I think of a place where there's love overflowing...

I've been here before during the Mufaro tour (a show they are STILL raving about!) and there are two things I always remember...

1. Their laundry facilities are awesome! (Anyone who works wardrobe can understand!)

And...

2. They feed you. 

Yummy!
 Oh how they feed you!

Because being on the road, a home cooked meal is hard to come by. The wonderful people at the Lutcher Theatre go out of their way to make visiting artists feel welcome and loved. I adore that theatre and everyone there will always have a special place in my heart.

Wonderful Past

Glorious Present

Thank you Lutcher! My theatre home away from home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body. Proverbs 16:24