Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Hello December!

Rebecca

So Thanksgiving was lovely but I'm glad it's over.

Because now December is here and it's time for Yuletide celebrations!

When I left the house before sunrise yesterday morning, it was dark and cold and windy and it had that wonderful wintery smell. I was on a bike and there was something delightful about being out there, so exposed to the elements and the thrilling threat of snowfall.

I love this time of year.

Cold, Wind, Naked trees.
Warm treats like hot chocolate and mint tea.
Candy canes and pecans; a beloved holiday treat.
The Panto, a fabulous holiday tradition.

Twinkle lights, wreaths, and bows.

Today is the day I will Yuletide the house. My neighbors have already got a head start.

Joy to the World!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body. Proverbs 16:24