Wednesday, October 15, 2014

When I Grow Up

Placeholder for Loni's Poetry Book

When I Grow Up

I know what I want to be when I grow up...

I want to be a kind person.

I want to be a giving person.

I want to be a happy person.

I want to be a loving person.

I want to always remember what it's like to be young so 
I can always be kind to people younger than me.

I want to always remember what it's like to get something wonderful so
 I can always give something wonderful to others.

I want to always remember what it's like to be happy so
I can always make sure to help other be happy.

I want to always remember what it's like to be loved so
I can always give love to others.

I like being a kid but sometimes I can't wait to grow up!

By Loni Tanner
age: nine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body. Proverbs 16:24