Tuesday, May 06, 2014

The Warning...

Placeholder for The New Georgie Witherspoon
Date: July 16
Age: 11
Mood: Can’t even put it in words

I don’t do diaries or anything but I feel like I should write something down right now as a warning to my future self.

Jennifer got her period today and she went all over the house and told everybody like she won the lottery or something. And Mother and Rosalyn were crying and the three of them went out to celebrate. Dear sweet Lord what is THAT about?

After they got back Jennifer comes into my room and told me she was a woman today and that she was going to give me something special when I become a woman.

First of all, I’m going to do everything I can to make sure it never happens to me. Because...eww. I don’t care what Moira or Mother says. They don’t think it can be stopped because they never tried because they like this stuff!

Isaiah says it makes women nuts and I believe him because Jennifer was already crazy, but now she’s nuts. So if I can’t stop it from happening to me and I get the blood curse then my warning to my future self is:

DON’T GO NUTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body. Proverbs 16:24