Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Birthday Wishes

Happy Birthday Faery - from Art Journal
My birthday wish is for the lonely to find friends.
My birthday wish is for the loveless to find love.
My birthday wish is for the unhappy to find happiness.
My birthday wish is for the angry to find peace.
My birthday wish is for the sad to find solace.
My birthday wish is for the mean to find salvation.
If my birthday wishes are realized when I blow out my eleven candles tonight, I will never need to make another wish for myself. All my needs will be met in a happy world.

By Loni

My own birthday wishes today are the same as Loni's wishes.
For now and for every birthday to come.

Happy Pancake Day!
Pancake Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body. Proverbs 16:24